What they won’t show you on CNN tonight: Ferguson residents line a parade of roses down W Florissant, leading to where Mike Brown was taken from this world. #staywoke #powerful #insolidarity
the mighty boosh + textposts 1/2
BRYN I’M SCREAMING
to be clear, the last image is Howard getting dragged off by the student loans guys
Tibetan Monks living in exile in India flew to Ferguson to show support for Mike Brown and community.
Are we in the midst of a sixth mass extinction?
Source - NYT graphics editor Bill Marsh
Welcome to the Anthropocene, folks.
Love pictures like this.
Presenting: “The Bobbit Worm”
"This unsettling creature is called Eunice aphroditois, or colloquially the Bobbit worm. These critters can grow up to three meters long and have pincers capable of slicing its (sometimes larger) prey right in half. Also? It injects a toxin into its prey to make it easier to digest. Yum."
this is important please spread
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
Comedian Greg Blackshear (via sonofbaldwin)
Charlie Sheen smokes crack live in a web-chat and they make him the highest paid actor on television.
An 18-year-old black person smokes a blunt and he is unfit to live.
I see you white power.